SGBC Digital academy
Learn Anytime, Anywhere.
Haven't signed up yet? This is the perfect place to start. Choose any of our content and start learning.
Accelerating Built Environment Transformation
In the wake of sweeping global developments, there is a great opportunity to communicate the importance of the built environment in keeping families healthy and safe, as well as for businesses to identify new opportunities. Embedding sustainability into business operations is quickly becoming the new normal, alongside a broader systemic relook of our buildings and cities. In this SGBC series supported by Education Partner UL, explore the key built environment trends of carbon neutrality, environmental product declarations and healthy real estate.
SGD 60 SGD 60
- Accelerating Built Environment Transformation Part 1/3: How Carbon Neutrality will Transform the Built Environment (Apr 21 2021 - Apr 21 2022)
- Accelerating Built Environment Transformation Part 2/3: What are EPDs? (Apr 21 2021 - Apr 21 2022)
- [Coming Soon] Accelerating Built Environment Transformation Part 3/3
Balancing the Net Zero Equation
Responsible for more than a third of global carbon emissions, the built environment sector plays a key role in helping the world achieve its sustainability targets through low-carbon and net zero building principles. But how do we balance the net zero equation? While advancing net zero may seem like a daunting endeavour, the concept becomes more actionable with clarity and better understanding. In this exclusive series organised by SGBC, we break down the key components and variables of going zero. From understanding the net zero concept, to developing measures specific to your business and finally to formulating the roadmap to start your own journey to zero, a specially curated line-up of industry experts active in the Asia Pacific will share critical perspectives, experience and insight. To get a head start on advancing net zero, this series is not to be missed.
SGD 90 SGD 90
- Balancing the Net Zero Equation Part 1/4: Understanding Net Zero (Apr 21 2021 - Apr 21 2022)
- Balancing the Net Zero Equation Part 2/4: Developing Net Zero (Apr 21 2021 - Apr 21 2022)
- Balancing the Net Zero Equation Part 3/4: Formulating Net Zero (Apr 21 2021 - Apr 21 2022)
- Balancing the Net Zero Equation Part 4/4: Roundtable Discussion
Lighting the Way to Health & Sustainability
Lighting is an integral part of our places and spaces, playing a vital role in the health and wellbeing of occupants, as well as contributing to energy optimisation and savings. A growing body of research has linked good lighting with improved occupant comfort, including an improved quality of sleep for occupants in workspaces that prioritise the use of daylight. In this 3-part series, delve into the intricacies of lighting design and controls, illuminating this aspect of green and healthy buildings. At each interactive course, hear from industry professionals and specialists on key lighting design considerations and take the opportunity to have your questions answered.
SGD 45 SGD 45
- Lighting the Way to Health & Sustainability Part 1/3: How Good is Good Enough: Assessing Lighting Metrics (Apr 21 2021 - Apr 21 2022)
- Lighting the Way to Health & Sustainability Part 2/3: Lighting for Productivity: Lighting Control Strategies (Apr 21 2021 - Apr 21 2022)
- Lighting the Way to Health & Sustainability Part 3/3: Bringing the Sunshine In: Automating Daylighting Systems (Apr 21 2021 - Apr 21 2022)
A Glimpse into the Singapore Green Building Masterplan 2021
Find out more about upcoming changes to the Green Mark scheme and Code for Environmental Sustainability of Buildings. BCA will share insights into the proposed changes, as well as how the Green Mark criteria will be restructured for greater impact.
Entwining Smart and Healthy Buildings
Smart building solutions have been steadily gaining traction over the years, being accelerated in recent times to how technology can be utilised to safeguard human health and wellbeing. With technology helping to ensure the health of a building for its occupants, our built environment can be well-equipped to face the new normal.
Unlocking Green Finance
Find out more about sustainable financing and how it could help your business unlock growth and value in the future by funding growth, driving innovation and delivering improved margins.